It’s not a road trip without some good eats – We’ve got some amazing meals planned with some super yummy snack stops along the way!
- Lunch: Salinas City BBQ in Salinas, CA – BBQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!
- Dinner: Succulent Café Wine Charcuterie in Solvang, CA – Yummy looking spot in the quaint danish village of Solvang. Reservations made!
- Snack time: The Sweet Spot at the Chumash Casino in Solvang, CA – Dessert and snack shop open 24 hours in the Chumash Casino – I’m there.
- Breakfast: The Pantry on Park in Santa Maria, CA – Wallet friendly and ample portions, this popular spot has great ratings on Yelp and outdoor seating in the heart of Santa Maria.
- Lunch: The Funk Zone Patio, in Santa Barbara, CA – I don’t know about you, but a restaurant with the word “Funk” in it is kind of a turn off…buuuuuuuut, they have street corn.
- Dinner: Beer Belly, Long Beach, CA
- Snack time: TBD, Long Beach, CA
- Breakfast – TBD, Long Beach, CA
- Lunch: TBD, Long Beach, CA
- Dinner: BO Beau Kitchen + Roof Tap, Long Beach, CA
- Snack time: Eiswalt Gelato in Westminster, CA – Hella cute gelato – need I say more?
- Other: Check out Don the Beachcomber in Sunset Beach, CA – Said to be birthplace of tiki culture – cool!
- Breakfast: Sunday Champagne Brunch on the Queen Mary, Long Beach, CA – famous gourmet Sunday brunch on the RMS Queen Mary with unlimited champagne. I can’t wait!
- Lunch: TBD
- Dinner: Barton G restaurant in L.A., CA – Theatric restaurant serving over the top meals and desserts designed to wow the senses. Reservations made!
Event designer and Miami restaurateur Barton G. Weiss offers “dining as theater” at this “over-the-top” Beverly Grove American where the “crazy” food – complete with “whimsical”props – is presented by an “entertaining” staff along with “delicious” drinks like “nitro-cocktails” amid “refined” surroundings…
- Snack time: Free snacks at the Magic Castle Hotel!
Yes, there will be snacks. Enjoy unlimited snacks from our extensive list of free sodas, candies, and salty treats. The snack bar is open all hours of the day and night, and absolutely free of charge.
- Breakfast: The Magic Castle Hotel
- Lunch: TBD
- Dinner: Magic Castle in L.A., CA – You can’t get into this place without being a member or a guest of a member, or know of some other sneaky way to get in. Reservations made!
- Snack time: Cotton Hi in L.A, CA – Cotton candy on ice cream. You ask why? I respond, why not?
- Other: Check out the Del Monte Speakeasy in Venice, CA – Haunted!
- Breakfast: The Magic Castle Hotel – It’s a repeat, but you can’t go wrong with:
Our complimentary continental breakfast starts your morning with gourmet local pastries and muffins delivered fresh each morning from L.A.Times “Best of L.A.” award winning Susina Bakery, along with fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, juice, and coffee.
- Lunch : TBD