As we wind our way down through the L.A. area, we will hit some well-known paranormal hot spots. For this year’s trip, we’ve acquired an EMF reader and a thermal imaging camera! Some of these activities, like a visit to Ostrichland are more fun than supernatural but I look forward to them nonetheless!
Curious about what we use to hunt for ghosts? Check out our Ghost Hunting Gear page.
One of our highlight activities is visiting the Magic Castle!
Leg 1: Santa Maria, CA
- Explore the Santa Maria Inn – Haunted!
- Check out Santa Maria High School – Haunted!
- Solvang Danish Village
- Chumash Casino
Leg 2: Long Beach, CA
- Ostrichland on the way out of Santa Maria
- Explore the Queen Mary – Haunted!
- 4-D Theater in the Queen Mary
- Haunted Encounters tour on the Queen Mary – Haunted!
- Dark Harbor Halloween event on the Queen Mary
- Explore Shoreline Village
- Explore The Pike Amusement Park
- Check out the Holy Cross Cemetery in Anaheim – It’s a freaking cemetery – probably haunted!
Leg 3: Los Angeles, CA
- Escape Hotel in Hollywood
- Explore the Magic Castle – Haunted!
- Dinner show at the Magic Castle – We were really lucky to get reservations for dinner and a show!
- Haunted Santa Monica Ghost Tour – Haunted!
- Explore the Chinese Theater – Haunted!
- Check out Hotel Cecil/Stay on Main – Haunted!
- Check out the Millenium Biltmore hotel, where Ghostbusters was filmed – Haunted!
- Check out the Hollywood Roosevelt hotel – Haunted!